Guardian – Electronic Power Conditioner
$110.00 – $120.00
Smart Power Systems Guardian – Electronic Power Conditioner Systems
Guardian Electronic Power Conditioner
Modern businesses utilize many electronic devices that require clean power for daily operations and overall efficiency. Therefore any kink in power delivery can lead to loss of revenue or even customers. So what are you supposed to do when you have power issues? The Guardian Power Conditioner makes sure that these problems are a thing of the past. Computers, servers, Point of Sales systems, kiosks, telephones, and digital signage all require clean power to operate properly and without error. By eliminating voltage spikes both high and low, your ability to use any electronics will never be compromised.
BRAND NEW: POS Guardian models are now available with Wall Mounts!
Protection Where It Counts
Smart Power Systems offers our Guardian with TBF™ Technology for complete power protection for your business. The Guardian is a computer-grade filter and complete power filter solution for point of sale (POS) systems and peripherals. The Guardian provides clean power by eliminating spikes, surges, and line noise therefore reducing downtime and extending operating life. Whether you experience a minor or major power spike, our Guardian system will protect your business and keep your bottom line safe.
Why Power Protection is Critical to System Performance
• Reduce unnecessary “no fault found” service calls due to power issues
• Eliminate downtime due to power related problems
• Protect your investments by reducing the need to repair or replace equipment and components
High voltage surges and low voltage spikes are causes of system failures and interruption leading to thousands of avoidable service calls annually on all types of electronic systems. The Guardian with TBF™ Technology delivers unparalleled performance for protection against minor and severe spikes and surges that comprise almost 90 percent of power related problems. Our Guardian products are rated 15/20 amps and protect systems requiring 120/240 volts.
- TBF15P-1121TN POS Guardian 10 Amp 3 outlets
- TBF15P-111TN POS Guardian 15 Amp 2 outlets
- TBF15P-1121TNWM 15 Amp 2 outlets with wall mount
- TBF15P-1111TNWM 20 Amp 1 Outlet with wall mount
- TBF15P-1111TN-IEC13 Computer Guardian 15 Amp with IEC13 TN
- TBF15P-1111TN-IEC19 Computer Guardian 15 Amp with IEC19 TN
- TBF15P-1211TN-IEC19 Computer Guardian 20 Amp with IEC 19 TN
- High voltage surge and lightning strike protection – Stops destructive surges from damaging microprocessor-based electronics.
- Low voltage spike and noise protection in common mode area – (US Patent#6229682) Filters disruptive ground wire noise down to 0.5 volts to enhance the performance of electronics systems.
- Prolonged Over voltage Protector™ – (US Patent #6560086) Protects connected equipment against prolonged over voltage conditions.
- Identifies bad wiring – (US Patent #5721661) Exclusive Smart Technology identifies both reverse polarity and no ground conditions, then disconnects power, making the Guardian fail-safe.
- Smart ground technology for ground loop protection – (Patent pending) Ground loops can cause data errors, distorted video signals, audio hum and safety hazards.
- Network RJ45 protection
- Phone line RJ11 protection
Smart Power Systems’ TBF™ Technology eliminates power related issues that cause disruption, degradation, and destruction to electronic equipment. As a result of the Guardian Electronic Power Conditioner you will see improvements including enhanced operation, reduced downtime, and extended operating life.
• Common-mode noise filtering
• Normal-mode noise filtering
• Faulty wiring detection
• Surge protection
• Prolonged over voltage protection
• Correct harmonic distortions (model dependent)
• Compatible with GFCI circuit
Model: Guardian (see model variations)
Output current: 15/20 amp
Output receptacle: 5-15R/5-20R & 6-15R & 6-20R
Input cord and plug: 5-15P/5/20P & 6-15P/6-20P – 6 feet
Response time: Instant
Transient let through voltage (common mode) (N-G): <0.5V
Transient let through voltage (normal mode) (L-N): <10V
Size (H x W x D) (Inches): 6.15 x 4.5 x 1.75
Net weight (Lbs.): 2.05
Safety: UL 1449 3rd edition, UL 991, UL1283
MADE IN THE USA
• Tested under IEEE C62.41 Cat.A & B Ring wave
• Different models are available for 120V, 208V, 15 amp, or 20 amp
• Available in wall mount
• Specifications subject to change without notice
TBF15P-1111TN-IEC13, TBF15P-1111TN-IEC19, TBF15P-1211TN-IEC19, TBF15P-1121TN, TBF15P-1111TN, TBF15P-1121TNWN, TBF15P-1111TNWM