ABS Keene Village Plastics N-Vire™ 3D Printlife Filament
3D Printlife Keene Village Plastics N-Vire™ ABS Filament
A proprietary bio additive with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) filament is one of the most common 3D printing materials used in the 3D printing industry. Recommended for high strength applications.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary bio additive from 3D Printlife
- Wound onto a spool made of 100% recycled polycarbonate
- Specially formulated to promote bacteria consumption in commercial composting or active landfill facilities
- Heat resistance
- Durable and mild flexibility
- Can be sanded or smoothed with additional process
- Meets ASTM D5338 Standard for Biodegradability
Optimal Print Temp: 230ºC – 250ºC
Optimal Bed Temp: 110ºC (PEI film recommended)
All Keene Village Plastics 3D printer filaments are manufactured in Barberton, Ohio, USA with top quality raw materials and 3-Axis laser-controlled precision providing the highest class of products for the 3D printing industry.
Black, White, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Gray, Orange, Purple, Natural