For 19 years, Team One has been helping businesses worldwide by putting our heads together to solve problems with ingenuity, innovation, and a team attitude (hence the name).
We have worked hard to become a leading provider of technology products and service solutions in a variety of markets in both the commercial and public sectors. We offer top-notch customer service and expertise in product solutions, fulfillment, repair services, spare parts, e-waste disposal, HDD destruction, inventory management, and global logistics strategies. Here are our milestones:
- 2000 Team One opens its door as a PC and printer repair shop in Lawrenceville, GA.
- 2003 Team One expands it facility to incorporate new product sales and spare parts distribution.
- 2008 Team One receives its first GSA Schedule Contract.
- 2009 Team One moves and expands to a 65,000 square foot facility in Buford, GA.
- 2011 Team One expands its operations and opens a facility on the West Coast (Quincy, CA.)
- 2012 Team One becomes a GSA MAS (Multiple) Contract Schedule holder.
- 2014 Team One expands again and moves it HQ and primary warehouse facility to a brand new 80,000 square foot building in Suwanee, GA
- 2017 Team One receives its 3rd GSA Contract Schedule for 3D Technology products and services.
- 2018 Team One is named the North American Distribution and Service Center partner for Zortrax 3D Printers.
- Through out our history Team One became an authorized service center for a vast majority of our OEM partners.